Pancreatic Cancer Resources Link
We have collected some valuable cancer resources on our journey with pancreatic cancer.
Below you will find the names of organizations and websites that offer solid, practical information for people living with this cancer and the families who love and support them.
We are not affiliated with any of the organizations, but have found them helpful in various ways. Some of the websites are more technical, some more geared to medical research, some to fund-raising, but all have been invaluable cancer resources to us as we have navigated these uncharted waters.
The Hirshberg Foundation for Pancreatic Cancer Research
- Founded in 1997, the Hirshberg Foundation is a national, nonprofit organization dedicated to advancing pancreatic cancer research, and providing information, resources and support to pancreatic cancer patients and their families.
The Pancreatic Cancer Action Network
- The Pancreatic Cancer Action Network is a nationwide network of people dedicated to working together to advance research and support patients. The organization raises money for direct private funding of research—and advocates for more aggressive federal research funding of medical breakthroughs in the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of pancreatic cancer.
The Lustgarten Foundation for Pancreatic Cancer Research
- The Lustgarten foundation was created to advance the scientific and medical research related to the diagnosis, treatment, cure and prevention of pancreatic cancer.
The National Pancreas Foundation
- This foundation deals with all things pancreas. It was created to support the research of diseases of the pancreas and to provide information and humanitarian services to those people who are suffering from such illnesses.
The Pancreatica Organization
- The purpose of this site is to serve as a worldwide gathering point on the Internet for the latest news and information on clinical trials and other responsible medical care in the treatment of pancreatic cancer.
Return to Home Page from Cancer Resources